FM-ASTD is hosting a two-day workshop led by Tom Kuhlmann, a nationally-known speaker and popular Rapid E-Learning blogger.
May 20, 2014: PowerPoint for E-Learning
May 21, 2014: Build Interactive E-Learning with Storyline
Choose to attend one day only, or maximize your training dollars and attend both days!
PowerPoint for E-Learning
PowerPoint for E-Learning is not the same as PowerPoint for presentations. That means you need to rethink how you’re using PowerPoint. In this session you’ll learn the essential PowerPoint tips that will make you a successful rapid E-Learning developer
- Learn an assortment of tips & tricks that will speed up your production
- Create your own graphics which can save time and money
- Discover simple ways to build interactive E-Learning
Requirements: This session is hands-on! Participants will need a computer/laptop and PowerPoint installed (PPT 2010 is preferred, but not required).
Getting Started with Storyline
Create highly interactive E-Learning with no programming required. This session is designed to be an interactive, hands-on learning experience using Articulate Storyline software. We’ll review the core authoring process and introduce key Storyline features.
- Insert various types of content
- Work with Storyline’s built-in characters
- Create and practice using interactive content using slide layers, triggers, and states
- Customize the course player
- Publish to Flash, HTML5, and iOS for iPad viewing
Requirements: This is a beginner level introduction of Articulate Storyline. It’s hands-on and requires participants to bring a computer/laptop and an installed version of Storyline. The trial version is fine. We’ll also provide additional resources and free templates for use after the session.
Cancellation Policy: Registration is confirmed upon receipt of payment. No refunds. Participant substitutions are permitted if you are not able to attend. Email to change the name on the registration.